~quick & easy way to add a pop of spring green to your decor
This post may contain referral/affiliate links to help me earn a very small commission. You can read details and my full disclosure here.
Who's ready to send 'old man winter' out the door!?
This spring table centerpiece project will surely give your home decor a fresh facelift for the upcoming spring season!
So, join me in sending the snowmen packing and bringing out the bunnies in this fun diy decor project that is also perfect for EASTER!
...and the best part is...
i give you tips and tricks (in the video tutorial) on how you can re-create a display like this without buying anything!
– Grapevine Wreath Base – Lamb’s Ear Greenery – Various Natural Greenery Sprigs – Crinkle Paper Shreds – Cake Plate Stand – Bunny Figurine – Faux Bird Eggs – Spring Floral Spray
Step – By – Step Directions
Please Note: All steps are shown in more detail & more info is provided in the tutorial video below!
1. Place the grapevine wreath on the cake plate stand
2. Evenly arrange the various greenery & lamb’s ear sprigs around the wreath.
3. Center the bunny figurine in the center of the grapevine wreath….depending on the height of your bunny figurine, it may be necessary to elevate it slightly… see video for more details.
4. Fill in the open/empty areas around the base of the bunny figurine with the brown krinkle paper shreds. You could also use spanish moss, faux grass, etc. for this step. Make this area “fluffy” as it will serve as a base for the bird eggs in the next step.
5. Arrange a collection of faux bird eggs around the bunny figurine.
6. Finish the spring table centerpiece display by adding a slightly taller greenery spray behind the bunny figurine.