Summer Door Decor Marathon Event
Details & Presenter Application
Welcome, sweet friend!
I am excited and honored that you are interested in presenting in the upcoming Summer Door Decor Marathon Event on Facebook, hosted by MySweetHome & the Craft Round the Clock group. Please read carefully the information posted below before submitting your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to post those in the collabs group, or direct message Tracey Campbell from MySweetHome on Facebook.
What are the BENEFITS for those selected to present in the Vintage & Thrifted Marathon Event?
- COLLABORATE with other crafters, home decorists, artists, etc. to make connections, develop friendships, and to help support one another in an uplifting community!
- GROW your audience within the crafting and decorating community. When successful larger scale marathon events are hosted, your business is presented in-front of thousands of new viewers! This is a wonderful opportunity to grow your viewership and page followers!
- LEARN tips, tricks, and even have the opportunity for mini-coaching sessions from the event host(s) and/or from other crafters/artists/decorists that have valuable knowledge and experience to share!
What are the requirements for those selected to present in the event?
- Create something decorative that can be used on a door entry, front porch, etc. in the theme of SUMMER.
- Be willing to commit to present at the designated time slot for a full 45 minutes on Saturday, May 8th.
Important dates for you to remember for the event:
- April 24 (Saturday) The last day to submit your application.
- April 27 (Tuesday) Chosen presenters will be notified (via FB Messenger) of their official presentation time
- April 28 (Wednesday) Last day to confirm that you ACCEPT your presentation time. (This can be done simply by replying “ACCEPT” to the FB message that is sent to you announcing your broadcast date/time)
- May 8th (Saturday) EVENT DAY! Be fully prepared and ready to present with a smile during your 45-minute time slot! …according to the requests of the event host.
How many presenters will be chosen for the Summer Door Decor Challenge Marathon Event?
The summer edition of the ‘Door Decor Challenge’ virtual marathon event is a “limited event” – meaning that there is a very limited number of pre-determined time slots available.
Please note that submitting an application, does not, in anyway, confirm that you are guaranteed a time slot in the event. This is the first step in notifying the event coordinator of your interest in presenting at a time to be determined during the duration of the event. The number of presenters chosen will ultimately be determined by the number of applicants, event schedule, etc.
This specific event is planned to be a 12-14-hour event, filled with 45-minute time slots.
Applications received after the deadline date of April 24th will not be considered for participation, unless pre-approved by the event coordinator (Tracey Campbell, MySweetHome)
How and where do I submit my application?
IMPORTANT: This event is currently a ‘no-entry fee’ event…. HOWEVER, for it to remain so, it will be imperative that you agree to collaborate and work agreeably with the event coordinator(s), fellow crafters/presenters, volunteers, audience members, etc. The event coordinator(s) and/or crafting community admins reserve the right to remove anyone from this event, at any time with or without immediate notification. There will be a zero-tolerance policy for ANY type of drama, exclusion, inappropriate behavior, etc. prior, during, and following this event. If you are removed from this event for any reason, you will not be asked to participate in any future events hosted by MySweetHome.